Often mobile Apps must target more than one device type, typically both iPhone and Android, while still having the device-specific experiences that today’s mobile users demand.
Three options are available:
- Multiple Native Apps.
- Cross-Platform Tool.
There are pros and cons for each of the three options:
Multiple Native Apps
- Pros: 100% native apps with full control.
- Cons: More expensive and time-consuming to develop.
- Pros: Shared on most platforms.
- Cons: Limited hardware control. Limited browser support.
- Pros: Native app with good control. Easy to maintain. Cheaper than ‘Multiple Native Apps’.
- Cons: Less hardware control than ‘Multiple Native Apps’
Our recommendation will depend on your unique project. Click here to contact us for a free quote or more information.