There is no such thing as an average project length. Some of our projects are small, well-defined, and completed in two weeks, others can take nine months or longer – it all depends on the complexity and scope of the project, and whether revisions have been made to the original brief.
Of course! Some of our clients want to safeguard their project idea before discussing it with a company. This is no problem. If you’d like an NDA, we have a good one we can send you.
We usually don’t take on projects that are below $5,000.
Our fees are as set out in the Development Proposal and Cost Specification Documents before the start of the project. Invoiced amounts are payable within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
Heron Technology works to the rigorous standards set by the software industry, and we warrant all our software in accordance with accepted industry standards and practices. In addition, we offer a range of on-going support services. Contact us for more information.
- Analysing your business’s needs and agreeing the objectives of the custom software
- Designing a software solution based on the results of the analysis and through client interaction
- Building the software in line with customer-approved milestones
- Testing the beta version in your working environment
- Delivery of the final custom software with all necessary documentation
Though overall project cost depends on many factors, Heron Technology’s extensive experience in the field allows us to promptly estimate your needs and requirements and provide you with a quick preview of your project scope and budget. Contact us for a quick quote.
It depends on if it is a fixed price project or on an hourly rate. Fixed price projects do require a specification which we can help write after an interview.